If your agencies are not finding the candidates you want, consider this
- A client and their employment agencies looked for an InforXA RPG Developer, a very difficult job to fill, for a year. Together they found no one. We found two in eight weeks.
DOES YOUR EMPLOYMENT AGENCY DELIVER CANDIDATES WHO ACCEPT YOUR OFFERS?
If you and your agencies cannot close deals with the candidates you want, consider this:
- We pre-close candidates as we move them through the selection process, working with our clients to deliver offers the candidates are ready to accept. 99% of them do.
DO YOUR AGENCY FEES OUTWEIGH THEIR BENEFIT?
If you feel agency fees are not worth it, consider this:
- 9 out of 10 of our hires cost less than the average contingency fee.
- We run volume recruiting typically for 10% of salary or less.
- Our average fee is 12% of salary.
DO YOUR NEW HIRES TURN INTO GREAT EMPLOYEES?
If your new employees do not deliver on the job, consider this:
- Our consultants are former VP's of Human Resources.
- They know how to help you precisely define what you need and then they help make sure you get it.
DOES YOUR EMPLOYMENT AGENCY REP LEAVE YOU FEELING COERCED OR PRESSURED?
Because of how the fees work, agencies are motivated to pressure you into hiring their candidates.
- Our consultants consider their job to help you hire the best person possible, not to sell someone to you. We benefit financially only if you are happy with us in all respects.
DOES YOUR AGENCY REP HELP YOU PROBLEM SOLVE?
If your agency reps shrug their shoulders when you ask for some problem solving help, consider this:
- Our consultants have probably solved your problem before with another client. If not, another Wentworth resource has. Our consultants can and want to help you solve your problem.
In Conclusion: If contingency agencies disappoint you, may we invite you to consider joining the family of happy Wentworth clients?
We find better candidates, more quickly and less expensively than employment agencies.
or contact Judy Tabak at firstname.lastname@example.org | (310) 732-2301